1. Barton, Everett. The Requirements of Effective Workshop Supervision. Washington, D.C.: Vocational Rehabilitation Administration, Department of Health, education and Welfare.
2. Berkowitz, Monroe, et al. A Summary of an Evaluation of Policy-Related Rehabilitation Research. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin 20, No. 1; Sept. 1976.
3. Geist, Glen. University Training Programs in Rehabilitation: 1974-75 Fact Sheet of the Council of Rehabilitation Counselor Educators. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin 20, No. 2; Dec. 1976.
4. Holt, William. The Federal Board for Vocational Education. New York: AMS Press; 1974.
5. Little, Arthur. A Policy and System Study of California Vocational Education. Sacramento, CA: California State Board of Education; 1979.
6. New York University-Bellevue Medical Center. Pre-Vocational Therapy Demonstration in a General Hospital and a Rehabilitation Center, Report SP 234. New York: Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; 1960.
7. Veglahan, Peter. Job Search Patterns of Paraplegics. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin 20, No. 2; Dec. 1976.
8. Woal, S. Theodore. A Career Education Program for Visually Handicapped Students. The Vocational Guidance Quarterly 23, No. 2; Dec. 1974.
9. Wortis, Joseph. Mental Retardation. New York:P Brunner-Maxel Publishers; 1975.